I mean, all we did was.......
- Take family pictures with Benson family.
- Attended a Benson/Brown family dinner to welcome BIL Josh's in-laws. We were in charge of the salad that involved a little drama with the Costco return counter. But my homemade strawberry vinaigrette was delicious. (Is that too heady to say?) I'm proud to become increasingly domestic
- Sampled the Taste of the Valley. I was stuffed. I'm hoping to make this a yearly event.
- The big day for Josh and Madison. Between a snoozing FIL, a blazing hot day, a last minute wedding play list compiled by yours truly, and a late night reception clean up, I am pooped. I'm still recovering.
- One last Benson family hurrah to eat all of the left over party food.
Here's Jacob lifting the weight of the world or a giant paper mache ball.
Yes, we know we aren't tan. And it's summer. I'm terrified of skin cancer, so sue me.
Me, daddy-o and Jacob at the Taste of the Valley. Don't worry, you can all come next year.
The fruits of Jacob's labor. He's very proud of his tomatoes.