25 Before 25: To be completed by 25th birthday
- #1: Read 25 Books. (Completed May 7, 2011)
- #2: Read Book of Mormon. (In progress.)
- #3: Graduate from college. (Completed May 7, 2010)
- #4: Go sky-diving. (Completed August 19, 2011- pictured above)
- #5: Travel abroad. Somewhere. (Completed 2012- a little after 25th birthday)
- #6: Go to the temple 25 times. (Completed.)
- #7: Get a job that I love. Even if only for a bit. (Completed Oct. 2010)
- #8: Be a good wifey. (Ongoing, but I'm doing pretty good I think)
- #9: Own property.
- #10: Sing Karaoke.
- #11: Go to Disneyland. (Completed May 4, 2010)
- #12: Find a consistent work-out I love. (Completed 2013- better late than never!)
- #13: Get accepted to grad school.
- #14: Learn how to play 10 hymns.
- #15: Have a beach cruiser with a basket.
- #16: Learn how to make bread. (February 15, 2010)
- #17: Get up-to-date with scrapbooking.
- #18: Own a pet with fur.
- #19: Take a tour of the White House. (Completed-kind of- May 2011)
- #20: Sew something. Anything. (Completed Spring 2010)
- #21: Start learning a new language. (Completed late- 2012)
- #22: Become CPR certified. (Completed a little late- 2013)
- #23: Learn how to swim. (Completed Spring 2010)
- #24: Learn how to drive stick-shift.
- #25: Scan my parent's old pictures. (In progress.)
I love to make lists and goals. And the best way to stick to a goal is to give yourself a deadline.
I didn't complete everything on my list. Life goals change, desires shift, but it is still fun to see what I wanted to complete in life when I made the list.
Do you have a birthday list? Send me the link in the comments below!