- Forgetting my sunglasses at home and having to wear Jacob's old broken pair that wouldn't stay on my face. (My question is why are we saving these?)
- Being absolutely positive, beyond a shadow of a doubt, on my mother's future grave, that I turned in my library book....................only to find it under my passenger's seat in my car. Cue walk of shame to return the book AND pay my fine.
- Refusing to be the last person to leave the office. It gets really dark, ok?
- Receiving jicama from a co-worker and wondering who put a rock on my desk.
- Working myself to the bone at a work luau, complete with a candy lei and hula dancers. Don't mind if I do.....
- A FOUR day weekend!! Four-tens is the best work schedule ever. Holidays are 4 day weekends for me, which equals heaven.
- Watching Alias like it is going out of style. I. can't. get. enough. I'm thinking we'll name our children Sydney and Vaughn. We're obsessed.
- Learning what to do with my jicama. Stir-fry, anyone? Thank you , Google.
- Visiting my Grammy this weekend before playing with friends. I can't wait to see you sunshine!!!!
Have a great weekend! See you on the flip side.
What are you doing this weekend?